We believe that equal access to technology is vital for the success of our future generations. Not only that, but also having the right relationship with technology as well. It is our commitment to not only support your devices but also provide inspiration for your student’s dreams.
Equal Access Technology Services
Labor CoverageLabor costs no more than:
- Discounted repair services for student and teacher devices. This covers all labor for a device, at no more than $20.00/device. Diagnostics included at no upfront cost.
Swap Out CoverageReplacement devices from:
- In the event that the repair of a device exceeds replacement value of the device, our program provides you the option to trade-in your broken/damaged device for a new or refurbished device warranty included.
Hot Swap ServiceImmediate trade in from:
- Get replacement devices up front, and just send us your old/broken devices back. We will then evaluate your devices, repair, refurbish, or purchase those devices from you to empower your device sustainability.
Google ManagementManagement per device:
- We provide white glove google device management services. You can purchase google licenses directly or utilize this service as a part of our hot swap service.
Warranty CoverageNo cost coverage:
- Issues due to hardware malfunction or manufacturer faults are are covered. We will repair or replace the device at no cost. All you pay for is shipping. This does not include coverage of licenses.
Buy Back OptionSell your device:
- Sell or trade-in any old or broken devices through our buyback program. You can request a trade-in credit for another device or a direct payout. Subject to model and condition of the device.
Measure your impact with us.
You can make that happen.